Episode 47: Jeff Becomes an Event Photographer
Jeff was the event photographer for the CreativePro Week 2019 conference in Seattle, a task that requires a different approach to making photos. You've probably been asked to shoot some type of event, so we talk a little about specific gear to deal with low-light situations and catching candid shots in a crowded setting.
- CreativePro Week
- CreativePro Week 2019 Daily Highlights photo album at Facebook (Photos by Jeff)
- CreativePro Week Instagram Account
- Luma Loop straps
- Fujifilm X-T3 body
- Fujifilm Fujinon XF50-140mm F/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Fujifilm Fujinon XF16-55mm F/2.8 R LM WR
- Jeff: BorrowLenses.com [Use this affiliate link to get $30 off a rental; new customers, minimum purchase of $119]
- Kirk: Flotato
Subscribe to the PhotoActive podcast newsletter at the bottom of any page at the PhotoActive web site to be notified of new episodes and be eligible for occasional giveaways. If you’ve already subscribed, you’re automatically entered.
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast. And don't forget to join the PhotoActive Facebook group to discuss the podcast, share your photos, and more.