Episode #7 - Do You Really Need All that Gear?
We all end up carrying too much gear. In this episode, we discuss the mistakes that we've made with gear, and when and why we need certain types of gear.
Take Control Books. Get 30% off any Take Control Books purchase with the coupon code PHOTOACTIVE. Go to www.takecontrolbooks.com/photoactive
See the full show notes, including photos, screenshots, and more, here.
- Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag
- Camera bag insert that can go in any bag
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L
- Anker portable battery pack (one of many models available)
- A set of neutral density filters and mount
- Screw-on neutral density filters
- Zeiss lens wipes
- Collapsible reflectors
- The iPad for Photographers: Master the Newest Tool in Your Camera Bag
- WD 250GB My Passport Wireless SSD External Portable Drive with SD Card Slot
- Take Control of Your Digital Storage, by Jeff Carlson
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast. And don't forget to join the PhotoActive Facebook group to discuss the podcast, share your photos, and more.