Episode #9 - Instagram for Photographers
In this episode, we turn our attention to something that often takes too much of our attention: Instagram. It's an annoying time trap filled with hucksters, motivational imagery, and so, so many selfie; while also being one of the world's richest resources for experiencing all kinds of photography.
Take Control Books. Get 30% off any Take Control Books purchase with the coupon code PHOTOACTIVE. Go to www.takecontrolbooks.com/photoactive
See the full show notes, including photos, screenshots, and more, here.
- Joel Meyerowitz
- Kirk’s Shakuhachi picture
- Kirk's article How to Post to Instagram from Safari on a Mac
- Apple iPhone Photos
- Instagram reaches 1 billion active users, DPReview
- Jeff: Palette System; Palette system review in DPReview
- Kirk: A macro lens (any brand); mine is the Fuji 60mm
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast. And don't forget to join the PhotoActive Facebook group to discuss the podcast, share your photos, and more.